Tuesday, August 15, 2017

All Right! It's Almost Camp Time Again!

Hello future readers!

Outta site! It's almost time for me to go to Camp Echo Hill! Yay! So what do I have to do now? Pack! It's seems that I'm doing that a lot lately! *giggle*




There's always so much to remember! Lucky for me my mom always goes through my stuff in case I've forgotten anything.




I can't forget my camp t-shirt.....Boomer get your nose outta my bag!





So here's the thing; even I'm going to camp for 2 weeks.....




Danny and the other boys have been driving me bananas because they wanna tell you guys about Camp Wilderness...oh, I can't forget my flashlight!




So this year, I thought I'd try something different. For the first week of camp, it'll be all about us girls...doing some of the fun things that makes Camp Echo Hill so groovy. But for the second week, the boys will be telling you about some of the things that makes Camp Wilderness fun for them.  I wonder which tapes I should bring with me?





I gotta bring David Cassidy and The Jackson 5!





Anyway, Danny, Jason, Kyle and Marc will take turns giving you the scoop about their activities and just showing you around the boys camp. They think it's unfair that future readers will only get to see what girls do at camp. I had to remind them that this is a girl's time capsule! Boys! Do they ever owe me BIG! *snicker*




Well, I think that's everything, but I'm sure my mom will give it the once over. Am I glad the camp has it's own bedding now, so I don't have to lug around my sleeping bag! That thing gets heavy after awhile! I'm gonna spend some time with me pouty little puppy here. He just hates it when I have to go away. So in my next entry, I'll be on my way to camp! Stay tuned!





Until next time, future readers,
Your friend,
Julie Newman

10 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    It is my favorite time of year, time for camp! I can hardly wait to read what Camp Echo Hill and Camp Wilderness have to offer this summer. Have fun!
    Your future friend,
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    You sure do look cool in orange! Love your flip flops too. Luckily, they don't make your Big Funny Feet look too big and funny! Ha Ha! Tell everyone at Camp Echo Hill I say Hi!
    Yours till Niagra Falls,
    Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA...very funny Viv! Some of the girls asked me if you were coming this year, and I told them you weren't, but they said to tell you hi...HI!

      Friends forever
      Big Funny Feet (Julie)

      Delete
  3. Hey Julie,
    It is Sleepover Night at Camp Falling Waters tonight. CJ an I are not going to share a tent because he made a new friend, a boy named Richie, and they want to bunk together. Since this is CJ's second year at camp, he is not as shy as last year and doesn't need me as much. Now I can hang with guys my own age. I still see him at lunch since we all eat in the chow hall at the same time. Speaking of new friends, tell Danny, Jason and Kyle to show Marc the ropes. If they do, I know he will have as much fun as I did when I visited Camp Wilderness.
    Your Friend,
    Turkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Turkey Kevin,

      Have fun at the sleepover. Don't eat too many blackberries. And tell C.J. not to pull any dumb jokes on his new friend, or they won't be friends very long! Marc is really excited about camp, and I'm sure the guys will teach him everything he needs to know, (along w/ some ghost stories). Tell Betta hi for me.

      Your arch enemy, (HA HA)
      Julie

      Delete
  4. Have fun at camp! I can't wait to see what everyone does, even the boys. Poor Boomer though, you need to find a camp for dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doggie camp? That would be weird. But sometimes Boomer hangs out with the other dogs in the neighborhood. We'll do that when I come home.

      Delete
  5. Have fun at camp Julie! I can't wait to see what the boys do at their camp. I hope you have a great time and you tell us all about your camp too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late getting to see this, I'm betting you're home from camp already. Quick question, did you find the snake CJ put in your bag; and did you take it to camp?

    ReplyDelete