Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Jason Does It Again!

Hello again future readers!

This is the Explorers cabin. I don't know if it's anything like the girls' cabins, ('cos we've never seen those!) But there are 2 sets of bunks. One for Kyle and Danny, and one for me and Marc.




We're getting ready for bed right now. Kyle and Marc are in the bathroom brushing their teeth.





We've got half an hour before "lights out", so we can do quiet things like read comic books, talk, or play games.





"Hey Danny, I picked up some spiders on the trail during free time. I'm gonna put 'em in Marc's bed for a joke!"





"Man, why do you always have to  play stupid jokes on everybody? Didn't you learn your lesson on St. Patrick's Day with Kim?  If Marc gets mad and creams you, don't come crying to me!"






"Nah, he's not like some squeamish little girl who will flip out when he sees a spider. He'll probably just go, 'Good one Jason'.  Now to put these little buggers in his bed. This is gonna be great!"





I could hear Kyle and Marc outside coming back from the bathroom, so really quick, I climbed into my bunk and pretended to be reading a comic book.





"...and then the guy tripped and fell and got poop smeared all over him!"
"HAHA! Man, is that ever disgusting!"





"Hey Marc, is something moving around in your sleeping bag?"
"Moving around? You must be seeing things, Kyle."





"Look I'll show you there's nothing in my sleeping bag."






"AARRGHHHHHH!!!"





By now I'm cracking up! "Oh my gosh, Marc! You should see the look on your face right now! Relax, pal. I put those guys in your sleeping bag."





"You? You did that? That's not even funny, man! What if I hadn't looked first? I could have squashed them! Or one of them could have bitten me!"






"You big dummy! You get down here right now and get those stupid spiders out of my bunk!"





"OK OK! Don't get so steamed!"





So I got all the spiders out of Marc's sleeping bag and dumped them out the window.





"OK they're out, are you happy now?"
"Well....not quite!" *WHAP!
Marc reached for his pillow and let me have it!




"Whoa, Danny did you see that?"
"PILLOW FIGHT!"




The next thing you know, we're all whacking each other with our pillows, howling with laughter!












Then our counselor Doug, who was outside talking to the other counselors hollers.
"If you guys aren't in bed in the next five seconds, you'll be on clean-up detail all day tomorrow!"

You never saw 4 guys get in bed so fast!





"Hey fellas, I think it's ghost story time!"




"Hey Danny, tell Three Finger Willy!"





"Yeah!" "All right!"

So Danny tells us the story I've heard it before, so I start getting a little sleepy.












"Good-night, future readers!" *yawn*






Catch ya on the flipside, future readers,
From the guys in the Explorers cabin:
Jason, Kyle, Danny and Marc

P.S. If you wanna check out the story of Three Finger Willy, click here.

14 comments:

  1. Marc, it is so cool that your first thought was about not squashing the spiders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Marc. I didn't wanna kill them, and besides, who wants squished spiders on their pajamas? YUCK!

      Delete
    2. Good point! That would be really icky!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This is Marc again. Jason brought those spiders kin from outside. It's not like those little buggers were crawling around the cabin. Jason's just lucky they didn't lay any eggs in my sleeping bag!

      Delete
    2. I might have switched sleeping bags with him to make sure he got all of them out though. Just for the one night. :)

      Delete
    3. Marc again...Well, my dad bought me that sleeping bag just before I left for camp and I wanted to use it. It was OK. Nothing was in it.

      Delete
    4. Ah, very first use. Yeah! I get it.

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, I think Marc was way nicer than I would have been!!!!

    Nice sleeping bags boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Jason. Yeah, I guess I'm pretty lucky he didn't beat me up. And we love our sleeping bags. Thanks "Auntie Flo"!

      Delete
  4. Love a pillow fight! Who got to clean up the feathers?
    Julie's future friend,
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason here...None of us have feather pillows. There are filled w/ the same junk that's in stuffed animals.

      Delete
  5. I am oddly not afraid of spiders, but I don't want them in my sleeping bag. Marc you are a really nice person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, this is Marc. I'm not scared of spiders either. And I'm not so nice. That stupid little joke cost Jason 2 chocolate bars and a pack of Wacky Packages decals. I don't think he'll be playing any of his jokes on me again!

      Delete